Sunday, June 26, 2005

3 days after breaking up.


Gwwarh. I'msh er tigerrrsh.

Woke up. Saw Tiger. I thought of her.
Brushing my teeth, I saw this empty space beside my sink where her stuff used to be. I thought of her.
The stuff she left me was still on the dining table.
When my friends asked about her, I thought of her.
If they didn't ask, I still thought of her.
Walking past the restaurant we used to have dinner, I thought of her. And trust me, there's A LOT of these restaurants.
When I was making tea, I thought of her.
Talking about my ticket fine, I thought of her.
While I'm telling jokes, I thought of her.
Paying for my weekly ticket to the Indian in 7-11, I thought of her.
Anything pink reminds me of her.
Seeing people off from IH, I thought of her.
Burning Parky's philosophy text book, I thought of her.
Looking at the menu while ordering dinner, I thought of her.
I sit on my couch I thought of her.
When I wasn't thinking about her, I thought of her.
CHEE BAI DAMN DIFFICULT LAH!
Who the fuck told me I'll get by just fine? I'm gonna scoop his/her eyeballs with my tea cups.