Tuesday, August 23, 2005

After party = Massive orgy


I think that guy didn't floss his teeth.

Ok. I should stop this. For the past three posts my blog has been nothing but sexual. I mean, it sells, but I'm sure my life is more than this. I hope, I think.
So yesterday night I went to the Melbourne Symphony. The MSO was playing Shostakovich. Not that I know a lot about these composers anyway. Anyhow, he's quite modern. Died in 1975 and the Symphony No.11 is of the Russian Revolution of 1905, which took up a whole hour.
Before that they played some of his suites from movies, a flea song which included a baritone, and a Jazz Suite.
Which, even the conducter confessed sounded nothing like Jazz.

I liked it much better than the last symphony I've seen. Because this time there's a xylophone, and a gong. THE GONG!
Yea, I felt sorry for the gongman. He played like ten minutes out of the whole revolution suite. Pity.
What scares me though, is that most of the audience are old people. When I look back it's like a sea of silver/bald heads.
Remember the movie Village of the Damned? Yea, something like that. Just that instead of kids, you get old men. And women.
Nevertheless it was one of the best Monday nights I've had. Feel sorry for the people who didn't get to go. Kawaiso~