Thursday, August 18, 2005

Rear entrance

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Comes in different sizes and ages.

I'm sorry but I just couldn't help it.
This is the poster for Harry Potter: The Half Blood Prince in Borders. It's been there for quite some time now.
I just think it looks more like an advertisement for blow up dolls than a poster for a book.
They share the same function: After you finish it, you just shove it under your bed or lend it to your mates.
The book is really ho-hum.
Nothing actually happens. There's not even an ending. I think the author J.R.R. Tolkien is just leaving everything to the end.
Hope the last book's not as thick as the World Atlas.
I think the story went bad after the 5th book. Everything's the same. Same character, same location. I think people are just reading for the sake of not losing out to their friends.
Read it if you must, yet it's not a fantastic read. If you haven't read the book, here's a great summary:

Snape is the half blood prince.
Harry picked up Ron's sister.
Dumbledore is dead.