Friday, October 14, 2005

At the back alley of KFC.


Deep inside the uni jungle. Blue and Gold.

Nothing could be better. Nothing.
It's my last(?) formal dinner and I was on high table.
I got to take photos for the last time. I got to make a speech, which surprisingly everyone seemed to enjoy and laughed.
And I received this Harry Leong award.
It means I've contributed to IH for the past three years, been actively involved blah blah blah. You know the drill.
It wasn't the one that I applied for initially, but you know, it's better than nothing. Hopefully I'll even get some cash.
So I can get my ticket to Japan.
Great night. Times like this I hope I could stay in IH forever. But then again, no. Not a good idea.
I guess I'm just feeling heavy. To leave.

*Update: Apparently I need to apologize to Jane, the head of college for my speech. It's a tricky thing, because I have no idea which part of it offended her. There're so many. If I say: I'm sorry about mentioning sex behind KFC. And she might say: What? What sex behind KFC, I'm talking about you cursing on stage! And I'll say: oh that... yes.. I'm sorry about that too. Hmm. tricky.