Tuesday, October 25, 2005

I'll have one googol taugays, thanks.

Was chatting to a girl for the first time. On the internet.
She said she just came back from a lecture titled 'The Wisdom of Choosing', written by Lee Kai-Fu.
And I asked: Lee Kai-Fu? Who's he? What does he do?
He is the ex-vice president of Microsoft and the current president of Google China, she replied after a ten second pause.
I was tempted to ask: So can he afford an Ipod Nano?
But I guess sarcasm's not a good idea for first encounters.
By the way, do you know that Google Inc. approached $100 billion in market value? That's how many brazilian rupiah ah?
Google might as well just build an island using coins next to Sumatra. Fucking capitalists. I want to be or have their son.
And random fact #228: I guess the name Google comes from the unit a googol, which is one times 10 to the power of 100.
And a Googolplex is one times 10 to the power of a googol. Seriously, who comes up with all these shit?