Friday, October 14, 2005

Update on the update

Erm. No it wasn't about me mentioning sexual experience behind the back alley of Brunswick KFC.
It wasn't about me cursing on stage.
It was especially NOT, about IH food, or homosexual ex's.
It was about me talking about touching as many girls as you can in IH. Apparently from my poor attempt to make a humourous speech, I've upset the head of college.
I thought it was going to be a short 5 minute apology.
Until she broke into tears.
Again, I was dumbfucked and I felt like a prick.
When I'm behind the mic stand, everything I say has a totally different weight and meaning, according to Jane.
And she said I shouldn't have brought myself to such low level.
I'm guilty as charged and I don't think there's any other thing I can do except for apologising. And live through it.
While I was making the speech, I really thought it was funny. I still think it's funny. But I guess, I picked the wrong place and the wrong time. To the wrong people, with the wrong topics.
Oops.