Saturday, November 12, 2005

Dumb people have white knuckles

I have nothing against dumb people. I mean, hey it's not their fault. It's in their genes, there's nothing they can do about it.
And as long as they work hard, I'm sure they can justify their stupidity. One thing makes up for another.
What I really despise, is the people who make dumb mistakes, like losing their roll of film. Ok, I admit I've done that. But, I promise I wouldn't do it again. What? I never said I'm smart.
Which brings me to the next point, I seriously can't tolerate people who REPEAT the same dumb mistakes.
Einstein can back me up on this. He said: There is nothing that is a more certain sign of insanity than to do the same thing over and over and expect the result to be different.
Ah, good ol' Albert. Gotta love him.
Have you ever had a friend who've told you a story that goes like: 'Yea, we couldn't find this person, so we stood outside the room and knocked on her door for 30 minutes'?
Next time you hear that, slap that person for me.
Ok. Couldn't find her is fine. Knocking is fine. But 30 MINUTES? How the fuck can you knock a door for 30 minutes and expect someone to open the door, you brainless fag?
You knock a door, if there's no response for 5 minutes, you get the idea. But NoOoOooOo, maybe that person will miraculously be teleported back from timezone IC-32 and open the door.
So you keep on knocking. Yay for evolution.
Another type of people that I'd rip their guts off, are the dumb people who pretend to be smart. Oh, that's painful. But that's another story. I'll save it for later.
So the moral of this post: If you've been beaten by your husband/wife and you don't do anything about it, don't expect a change. That's just plain stupidity. Dumber than dumb.
Ask him/her to shoot you in the leg. That will make you do the dishes, bake some pies and water the plants.
And hi Sheanee you are cute. I'm not talking about you.