Sunday, November 20, 2005

Sir, stop humping the bed please

Went to Ikea today.
How do you actually pronounce the name? Is it 'ai-key-ar' or 'ee-kay-ar'? Can anyone clear this mess up?
I thought it was going to be real expensive and all, but it wasn't that bad. I actually found something I like that were affordable.
Hopefully they'll still be available next year when I move out.
The thing about Ikea, is that everything is designed and done for you. All you need to do is pay up and you can be hip and classy.
That's when everyone can become a designer. A little bit of this and that, mix them up together and you get your relatives' awe.
I'm not saying it's good nor bad. Just making a point here.
Besides, no one would actually know if you bought your stuff from Ikea. I don't think anyone remembers all the designs and names.
Except, of course, that they bought the same ones as you did.
That's when it shits you the most isn't it? You thought you bought something new and clever, just to realise that any egg, cheese and bacon have it in their living room.
Oh, and the $1.50 hotdogs are awesome. Gotta have it.