Thursday, January 26, 2006

Forest of steel


I've got one hand in my pocket, and the one's giving a peace sign.

The 45th floor Ebisu Glass Tower. I think. I might've made a mistake. It's just somewhere in Ebisu Garden ok?
I know what you're thinking.
You see these uprise photo that I took and you say: Wow. So amazing. Such good landscape. So nice. So jealous. So envy.
Actually it didn't take much trouble to take a photo like this. I just pushed a button and entered an elevator.
When I was up there at the top level, I didn't feel any breeze, I couldn't feel the wind. In fact, I couldn't even hear shit as I was standing behind this 1 metre thick glass wall that cancelled out any senses you have except for sight.
I took a photo, I went into the washroom, and I push a button and descend. Nothing romantic about it. Really.
If you've been on one of those towers or tall ass buildings before, you'd probably understand what I'm saying.