Monday, January 16, 2006

It's OOOOH-SAKA!


The electricy bill can support Zimbabwe.

I don't actually think you can spot the difference between Tokyo and Osaka. It's just another huge city anyway, right? You ignorant crap.

Well, Osaka reminds me of Singapore. I don't know why. Maybe it's a big city, but not THAT big. Just like how Singapore is a fine country, but not THAT fine. Besides Osaka girls are 4612384072 times better looking. Oklah, 46 times la. You're only 46 times uglier.
Went to the Osaka Castle. Although there're lots of historical facts and exhibition. Except for some names like Nobunaga, I don't actually understand what's going on. For me it's just another time when people have war with kitchen knives.
Took this photo on Yamada Building. My awe lasted for 2 minutes as it was FUCKING cold and raining. So appreciate this picture you @#$!