Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Shibu-motherfucking-ya!


Where're the elephants and dinosaurs?

I know I should've put some picture of Shibuya from the very beginning. But the place is so freaking huge that I can't actually get a good picture.So yea, this is the best I can do.
The big purple screen up there, yup, that's the legendary big screen of Shibuya. The one with dinosaurs crossing in 'Lost in Translation'. It's strange, how I wanted to experience the moments in the movie. You know, see everything Bill Murray and Scarlett Johanson saw, do what they did etc.
Yet I've completely forgotten about it until I saw this picture of Shibuya. I've had my very own experience in Tokyo.
I guess, everyone has their own place of Japan in their heart. How's that for a tourism headline? 'No Japan's like your Japan'.