Thursday, February 02, 2006

I shall stay away from India

I think Indian guys are attracted to me.
Seriously, especially the ones that work at mamak stores or restaurants. I think the working class Indians dig me.
Experience 1: I called upon an Indian waiter. He came over and put his hands on my shoulder and asked: Yes, how can I help you? (Anthea can back me up on this)
Experience 2: I called upon an Indian waiter. He came over and stuck his face 5cm to mine and asked: Yes how can I help you? (Justin can back me up on this)
Experience 3: I called upon an Indian waiter. He came over and gave me REALLY friendly service and tone of voice.
(Walkman can back me up on this, plus I might be too sensitive after the 2 experiences above)

And I was in different restaurants at different time.
I was thinking that maybe Indians see people in their 'inner heart' form. They have Yoga and shit, we never know.
Maybe they see people in the form of their past lives. And I used to be a hot Indian girl before I became who I am now.
I might be saying: 'One Nasi Lemak please.'
But this is how they perceive me:



'I don't feel like going home alone tonight.'

Well, at least I'm attractive in some ways to some people. Or I'm just extremely unlucky. I think unlucky.