Monday, February 27, 2006

Snake beans so expensive!


Hey at least it's green ok?

Auntie moment #34. When I yelled in front of the cashier in safeway: ' Shit, 100g of snake beans cost $4.95?!'
Yup, this blog sure is getting more 'brokeback mountain' if you know what I mean. Wink wink, nudge nudge.
If you're still wondering, I cooked Thai green chicken curry for dinner. Yes, I am aware of the skid marks at the upper right hand corner. What? WHAT?! Never seen skid marks before ah?
So I'm not fussy with presentation this time. And guess what? The curry tasted fantabulous! You don't believe it? I don't blame you. Even I'm still in shock. Parky, Omar, and Lum should be no different. Come to think of it, maybe they were just being kind.

Me: I can't believe this tastes so good! It looks like shit.

Omar: The best food normally looks like shit.
Me: And Vice Versa. The worst food normally looks good.
Omar: No, vice versa as in the best shit normally looks like food.
Parky: That's true actually.
Lum: ..........

H1 for Thai green chicken curry. Oh wait, only Unimelb uses the honours system. We say HD. High Distinction for the curry. Ahem.