Sunday, February 05, 2006

You used to have a crush on her, remember?

Met up with my primary school mates the other day.
I've never seen some of them for the past 10 years. It's a really weird sensation meeting them all, talking about past times.
The surprising thing was that I could still go hang out and talk and watch movies with them without much effort.
I can't even talk to some people although I've known them or lived with them in IH for a couple of years.
Yet I could spend time with strangers which I haven't met for 10 years, just because we used to be in the same class when we were 8 years old. It's very weird, this primary school friends thingy.

p/s: And yea, I never knew I was popular among the girls during primary school until they told me now. Why didn't they tell me then? I always thought no one liked me when I was young. I want to claim damage for my childhood loneliness!