Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Damn you Commonwealth

"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." -- Albert Einstein.

Two days ago, my computer automatically set its clock back by an hour due to daylight savings. Yet Melbourne's not going to implement that until this week for the Commonwealth games. You know, just in case the athletes or tourists miss the game.
My reaction: it's alright. I'll just pay more attention to my watch and ignore my computer for a week then, no sweat.
I woke up this morning for my 9:30 class. I walked pass the computer and saw the clock indicating 7.59am.

I went back to bed until 9.00am on my computer.


Yup. Laugh away.
I still thought I was on time before I got on the tram. '10. 25am? How the hell-OH SHIT! OH SHIT OH SHIT OH SHIT!'