Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Life as a D&AD nominee


He waits; that's what he does.
And I tell you what: tick followed tock followed tick followed tock followed tick... Ahab says, 'I don't care who you are, here's to your dream. ''Here's to you, Ahab".
And the fat drummer hit the beat with all his heart.
Here's to waiting.


It was one of those odd moments, which you cannot grasp the seriousness of all things. Is this for real?
Why are you shaking my hands? But I don't even know you. How do you manage to smile in that kind of way?
I feel kinda sorry that not everyone's happy. But then again, my lecturer said: that's life in advertising. You win some, you lose some. Go celebrate, you're the star!
Being a star, means sipping beer in front of your PC.
I am exactly at the spot where I hoped I'd be a year ago. Exactly the spot where I dreamt I'd be two years ago.
Then again, I feel so lucky. The other lecturer of mine said: a famous footballer once said: the more I practise, the luckier I get.
This is indeed, the best thing that's ever happened to my life so far. Having said 'best', it pretty much means that things will probably go downhill from here. But I'll try my best to hold on.