Thursday, May 18, 2006

Nice hair gel


Behold my one pack sagging tummy!

Come to think of it, this is the first time I'm more excited to see the acting of the villian than Superman himself.
Like, I know Kevin Spacey, I've seen the
trailers and I think he'll be good playing Lex. But yea, watsisname is playing Superman again?
I miss Christopher Reeve.
But yea, did you know that Bryan Singer the director, directed X-Men 2 and quit X-Men 3 halfway for Superman?
And apparently Wolverine will have a guest appearance in Superman but of course that was all a false rumour and I've completely wasted your time for the last 5 seconds.

Well, 6 if you include this sentence as well.
Well, that's how the world works. People only want to know about what's not true. We give shit about facts and figures.
Facts only hurts us. What? Superman doesn't exist? NoOoOo! Mutants aren't real? YOU are unreal!