Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Furious Angels


Don't ask, the song just played in my head.

This photo is a bet.
I remember saying: eh, let's go pasar malam and take a photo of the crippled guy who might be fake and X replied: You crazy ah?
So I took that as an encouragement.
But yea, that was 6 months ago.
I don't know, maybe because I'm just home for a week compared to my normal 2 months, everything seems more nostalgic.
On the way back from the airport, I was trying to explain the awards to my father while my mom was on the phone discussing where to drop of her kuih's and pau's to her friend.

That was my confirmation of arrival.
Driving never felt this good: speeding in front of the hospital, u-turn when I'm not supposed to, honking horns whenever I want, pointing middle fingers...
Even walking in the rain seemed fascinating.
Wish you were here.