Saturday, June 24, 2006

Malaysian Weatherman

Hey, Mister Weatherman, you're up next.

(Oh shit, oh shit. Forgot to do my fucking research yesterday. Let me see that weather screen, hmm, blue, green, red-oh fuck it! My head hurts from yesterday's soccer party.)

Ready?

(SHUT UP! Shut. The. Fuck. Up! Aaargh. What should I say? Man, that Subang chick was hot. A bit slutty, but I can't be a chooser.)

You're in 30.

(NABEH! Aargh. I hate this job. What am I doing here anyway? I didn't even study geography! Ok, ok, what to say... what to say...)

Get in man, the sport is finishing.

(Shuush! FUCK! If only I didn't get trap in the rain just now. Rain. RAIN! That's it! Since it's been raining for the last week, I might as well just say it'll rain!)

You're in 10.

(Ok, ok. Showers during the day. Cloudy for the rest of the area. Expect thunderstorm during the evening.)

3, 2, 1...

(Damn, I'm good. I wonder if I've got my pants on?)

On air.