Saturday, June 17, 2006

A world of 120 degrees


The eye of a lizard. Or something like that.


Getting interviewed was a very weird experience.
In retrospect, the whole process is to brag about your success, your achievement. But then again, you have to be cool about it.
There were a lot of codes and signs that hid in between, I can't quite remember now. Maybe I said something like 'this is the best thing that could happen to a student' when I meant ' getting nominated is better than what the whole university can offer me'.
You get the point.

Purchasing stuff from ebay was weird too.
It's like going through an HIV test. You spent a whole week imagining the worst possible thing that could happen: What if the camera doesn't come? What if it doesn't work? What if it's a scam? What if the post office fuck up?
And when you received the parcel, the worries just flew off your head: AIDS? Hahahaha! What was I thinking?
You get the point.