Friday, September 01, 2006

Unhealthy Friday


I know it's your favourite movie, Justin. But read the book.

What's the worst thing you can do after finishing Nick Hornby's High Fidelity? You know, the one about relationship screw ups?
The one that will ultimately make you think of your top five heartbroken moments, which you'd make up anyway even if you don't really have five of them.
I watched the movie High Fidelity starring John Cusack after I finished reading the book High Fidelity.
What's worse than that you say? Well, how about watching the deleted scenes of High Fidelity after watching the movie High Fidelity after reading the book High Fidelity?
Well I guess you get the point.

There's only so much one can take regarding their broken relationships: past, present and potentially the future.
Yet it's disappointing, how the all American movie totally screwed up my whole expectation of the British book built in my head.
It's the same with relationship, I guess. Not with the Americans screwing the British, just the disppointment.