Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Pengh di dak um dak?

After an unbearable pain in the ass with Qantas, I landed safely in HK. Took me an hour to get to my hotel, and another to get to LB.
I walked out of the lift, asked for the receptionist, half expecting the creative director to give me a 'real' interview.
Instead, they showed me my table.
Suddenly, Melbourne zoomed out really fast in my mind. I don't think I can get out of here anymore.
The doubt my parents told me to keep in mind? Like, I do not actually have to sign the contract if I don't want to?
I don't think I have a choice.
Fear not, they didn't actually made me work. I just sat there and ... felt the table while the CD briefed me about tomorrow.
So I AM going to meet the clients. Somehow, I think I'm a puppet to show that the agency could speaken English.
My team seems pretty nice. The guys next to me actually work for the Whisper tampon/pad account.
They took me out for lunch. For the first time of my life, I had a typical HK lunch. Salty fish and tofu chicken with rice.
$2 extra for milk tea. MILK TEA!
I bought a camera lens from Central. I stopped over at Causeway Bay and nearly got a heart attack because of the crowd.
The tall buildings scare me. Reminds me of the tiny human batteris in The Matrix. It's pretty depressing.
I think my dream will be in Cantonese tonight. I hope it will have yellow subtitles too. Fingers crossed.