Sunday, November 05, 2006

FUCK 2.0

I've never felt this heartbroken since... I don't know, I couldn't actually think of any death that hurt me so much.
When I was going to sleep yesterday I still wished her goodnight. "Cool, I'll keep working on this torrent file," she said.
And then this morning, at 7.30am Sandra left me. To be precise, her soul and memory have banished from the face of the earth.
I refuse to admit it when Mr.X confirmed her state of coma: "But.. but, she looks so natural. It's as if she's just hibernating."
Now my last hope is maybe she's just having a concussion. Maybe the surgeons down at La Trobe could give me a second opinion.
And to think I was just talking about lost yesterday, this is just too much for me to handle at the moment.

Update: This morning Sandra miraculously woke up. My emoticons are back! If you have not noticed yet, Sandra is the name of my laptop hard disc drive. I have no idea when she's dying now that she had that coma attack...