Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Operation pain

The best 2 hours of my life, was on the day before I'm leaving for Melbourne:

10.28am
Bah Kut Teh with my sister in law's family.
11.35am
Drove to Bukit Tinggi with my sister in law and her sister to Bukit Tinggi for hawker food for chicken rice, fried kuey teow, wonton noodles, prawn noodles, and mee hoon kuey.
11.40am
Slight shower
12.10pm
Drove to Mars Baru to share 2 plain roti's, 1 roti egg, 1 roti bomb, and 1 roti banana.
12.30pm
My brother sent the sister and his husband to the hotel while I met up with my friends. I had coffee, some toasted bread, more fried kuey teow and some 'loh' mee hon kuey.

It was pretty fun.

Did I mention I went to the massage of hell later? Yea, and I took away more Halal fries and filet o'fish from McDonald's.
That was roughly 5.30pm.
And then we had dinner at 8pm again.

Sorry, children of Africa.