Saturday, January 27, 2007

Crying out love, in the center of the world


Look! A Paris Hilton sex tape!

Great Ocean Road is really just... a road.
I was thinking maybe at the end of the road there might be some shrine or giant monument or whale massacre waiting.
When you think about it, that's what millions of tourists do: Drive 10 hours back and forth to see wind and water destroying rocks.
I wasn't really interested. I did it so that I don't have to put up with 'What? You've been in Melbourne for 5 years and you've NEVER been to the Great Ocean Road?'
Now I have, so shut your trap.

Do you know what I found out from the walking conversations between the tourists in Great Ocean Road?
There's a new Paris Hilton sex tape.
Ah. Sex travels even to the end of the world. What is wrong with this world? Sex tapes are like chart albums nowadays.
In the year 2050 we will be reminiscing the past in a 'yea that was the year when James Blunt had his 3rd sex tape...'
Anyway, you know you're a slut when your lawyer informs you of you sex tape leakage, and you reply 'Which one?'