Friday, January 05, 2007

What does 200 calories look like


34 grams of peanut butter.

See the rest of the family here.
I think yesterday night was the one time I ate till my stomach hurt. We waited in the queue for 1.5 hours.
Yet the pork ribs at Hurricane, Bondi justified the wait.
I can also see the weight gain straight away. Not kidding. I think I've gone back to how I look pre- break up.
Although Eriko did say I look the same, I took that as a polite gesture. Yes, Moe's friend Eriko is visiting Sydney as well.
It was pretty strange yet interesting to meet up with someone who is a friend of a friend which I've only met 3 months ago.
We watched The Holiday. A typical 'love found in Christmas after disasters and heartbreaks but everyone still looks good' movie.
Best part of the movie:

Arthur: You don't have to wear it, it's pretty corny.
Iris: Don't worry, I'm looking for corny.

And I am still unemployed and a bum.