Saturday, March 03, 2007

Let's talk about shit

Ok, you probably shouldn't be eating right now.
I'm not sure if it's just me. But I find it extremely easier to take a crap in Malaysia. Maybe it's because of the moist weather, my submarines come out smooth and soft in an undisturbed manner.
Until 2 days ago I found out they're covered in blood.
I was scared and thought I was bleeding internally.
Finally, I decided to hold my horses and wait for a day or two. So this morning I stepped up to the toilet bowl, trembling.
To my horror I got red crap again.
It was weird, since, my anus didn't feel any pain or irritation. It's just that my faeces were bloody red.
Seconds after I made up my mind to seek help from my parents and open to the possibility of anal probing, I remembered:


I've been eating lots of dragon fruits.

It was a relief. It's like 'my ass wasn't bleeding! it wasn't bleeding! yearrgh! screw you you anal probing people!'
And then I flushed.