Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Does this remind you of your job?

You work weird hours. Eg. overtime at night.
You get paid to make the client happy.
Your employer keeps almost every penny from the client.
You are rewarded for fulfilling the client's dreams.
Your friendships fall apart and you end up hanging out with people in the same profession as you.
When meeting the client you always have to be perfectly groomed...
But when you go home it feels like you just came back from hell.
The client always wants to pay less but expects more from you.
You have difficulties explaining your job.
Everyday when you wake up, you say to yourself: "I'm not going to do this for the rest of my life."

CONGRATULATIONS! You're no different than a prostitute! This is from my friend doing design. God bless him.
Oddly, I kept thinking about accountants when I was reading the mail. Lucky I'm just an art director.