Thursday, January 03, 2008

Health Minister has sex.

But we have to find out in the form of a scandal. Apparently Mr. Chua Soi Lek ( Yea, picture the girl going 'OMG Ah Lek! Ah Lek!) resigned because of a leaked sex tape of him and a personal friend*.

Fortunately, Mr. Chua has seek forgiveness from his wife and three children. Yea, because he's 60 and they're probably just waiting for him to roll over and choke so that they could claim his fortune. I mean, come on, apologise and seek forgiveness? That's it?

Saying 'Oh, I ran over a man, but his family's forgiven me' does not excuse one person from murder. You have to fucking consider the reason of running over the man: DUI? Stupidity? Ignorance? Homicide?

I glee upon this news as the quality of our government becomes transparent, yet at the same time, I can't believe this guy is having sex! He's 60! Life is unfair.

It's good that for once the politician didn't lie. And I know, he promoted the campaign that gives out free condoms to reduce the spread of HIV (I bet it doesn't sound as noble now), but he's no Bill Clinton.

Then again, it's just a great way to cause grief to UMNO for the upcoming election. But I think CCTV'ing some people having sex in private is just a desperate low blow. What do you expect the man to do? (Meanwhile, UMNO's emergency meeting within the ministers: So should we do it in the woods next time? Or just rent a ski mask? Let's do both to be safe.)

I think Mr. Chua has done the right thing, maybe just the wrong person.

*As opposed to an 'impersonal' friend?