Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Clearing up my desktop at work.


So I was in Hawthorn doing this shoot almost 2 months ago. And after some magic from the studio it became this:


And since it's for the Pacific Islands, we had to retouch the legs to appear darker than original. The retoucher refused to believe me that their 'foot palms' are fairer than their actual skin tone.


On the way to work last week I saw this awesome delivery truck. What does grass have to do with water, I have no idea.


On the way to watch 'The happening', I noticed the not too subtle similarity between Country Road and Muji. Maybe that's why Muji's not in Oceania yet.


This was the crowd leaving another cinema. Aaron and I didn't need to guess they're from cinema no. Sex and the city.


Lastly we have a group photo of the agency's angry mixed basketball team.