Sunday, August 31, 2008

Spring blues.


I love winter. Mainly because I hate the hot sun. I hate perspiring. And I hate everyone showing off their bodies.
There's this girl at work who hates August. I find it disturbing and amusing at the same time. We've reached this stage that we could put on a hatred(jihad?) on anything which you need not justify. I didn't really think of hating a month. For all I know the month is totally innocent. I can't hate 5 o'clock. It's his job to be after 4 and before 6. Me not being able to leave at 5 is none of 5's concern.
I can't hate bitter melon for being bitter. It's her job to be bitter. It's my fault for not being able to handle bitterness.
Found this quote during the weekend:

If you hate a person, you hate something in him that is part of yourself. What isn't part of ourselves doesn't disturb us.

Some chap by the name of Hermann Hesse. Profoundly true. As profound as how the photo above has nothing to do with this post. I wanted to talk about my new camera but ended up blurting out about this hatred thing that I find more interesting than what I have to say about the camera.