Sunday, November 08, 2009

Sarang.

With the Japanese entertainment industry starting whoring out to the rest of Asia, it is not surprise that the next 'in' pop culture emerges from Korea, since we know shit all about Korea.
And perhaps it has something to do with me not understanding the language, Korean girls do have a sense of alluring mystery.
They always sound like they're ending every sentence with a question, but much more dignified compared to Taiwanese or Japanese.
They sound tough. And that's why I think they're the most difficult to pick up. Even when they sound like they don't have a clue, they still appear to be much more in control than you are.
Again, it's probably because I'm totally clueless with the language. But Korean sounds like a fun language to pick up.
You're forced to sound animated due to the lack of vowels and more emphasis on the B-, P-, Ch-, K-, S-. Not sure if you know what I mean.
I know, I know. I should stop stalking random girls on the street. I get it.