Thursday, February 25, 2010

Realoosation.

Today, I was cleaning the toilet.

While scrubbing and brushing off the soap scum and the abundance of clogged hair, I noticed that there were 3 bottles of cologne that were accumulated over the past 8 years of my life.

Someone told me that after 6 months or so, cosmetics can expire. I thought it was bullshit. The marketers simply created this gimmick so that people would use up all their perfumes and fragrances within 6 months and maintain the spending power.

And then it struck me: Why aren't cosmetics and fragrance companies targeted for global warming? Surely these products are unnecessary(if bottled water are claimed to be harmful to the environment, surely bottled water with chemicals do too). And surely they pollute the air, as fragrant as they can be.

And then it double struck me: Even environmentalists stink. And even environmentalists hate people with B.O. Most of all, most environmentalists are women.

What's worse than the planet dying? The planet is dying and we don't have our best make up on, that's worse than the planet dying.