Monday, August 01, 2005

Should I paige you while I jerk off?

What. the. FUCKING FUCKED UP CRAP! is wrong with the mail notification of Friendster blog updates?
Everyday my hotmail account's been bombarded with notifications of people updating their 'important' blogs.
What do you want, a cookie? Join the club. Take a number. Have a seat. Then look around you and see that the rest of the world are updating their blogs too. You are NOT special.
No shit? Yea, grow up and shut the fuck up.
Annoys the shit out of me. Everytime they update their blogs I have to get notified. As if it's my obligation to read them all.
Cheap tricks, I say. I want peace, I say. Your blogs suck, I say. Friendster blogs layout is like a saw through my tongue, I say.
Is there anyway I can prevent the notifications from coming in? Any kind souls out there? Please? Show a path of light?