Thursday, September 22, 2005

Oh what a difference a day makes.


I told you I hate flowers!

Finally caught FFVII: Advent Children yesterday.
After the movie, my life has lost its purpose.
It's really cool. For the first 5 minutes I was paralysed. Really. I can feel my hair, as limited as they can be, standing up.
For some super dooper gizmo manga techno icky geeky PC nanobot sudoku nerds, the movie is better than sex.
I'm not saying I'm one of them. I don't jerk off to PC magazines and give names to my laptop's hardware parts.
Nevertheless, I've waited so long for this. How long? Till the extent that I feel lost after watching the movie.
It reminds me of my high school days. You know, when I had no life/friends so I had to play video games everyday.
The sad part is, 8 years later. Nothing much has changed. I stopped playing video games, but I still don't have a life.
And, Tifa is hot. I know she's not real. But she's hot. HOT! Where's the tight leather shorts and white tee shirt? What's this matrix shit?
Sorry, got lost for a while there. Where was I? Yes, life. Erm. Yea. Cool. I have one. Shut up. Bullsh-