Thursday, November 30, 2006

3 hours ahead again

It was another disappointment after realising the passenger next to me was not a hot chick. In fact, it was not even a chick.
I sighed that I needed to spend another 7 hours sitting next to an old wrinkly man on my flight back to Melbourne.
It was then I realised in awe, that seat 65F on QF10 departing from Singapore, was my 18th flight of the year.
Then again, why couldn't I sit next to a hot chick?!
Half an hour into the flight, I became forgiving. Maybe the old man was disappointed as well. Maybe he was expecting some hot hootchi mama to be squirming down the seat beside him.
I felt guilty. I wished I could've developed some saggy breasts to make his day. But you know, life's like that.

Did I mention that my graduation robe is in pink? Yea, the kind of pink that makes you wonder who in the right mind would possibly include that in the colour selection of graduation robes. The kind of pink that will make the girls in my course giggle. The kind of pink that will make the pink panther look straight. The kind of pink that makes me wanna not graduate.
The kind of pink that makes me wanna cry.